- Provide development support to the government client and enable design, development, and implementation for a Disability System.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project and design and develop user interfaces/applications and conduct testing
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints
- Plan for and conduct implementation activities
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups
- Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code
- Provide weekly and monthly status to the management
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis
- Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process.
- Understand your role in HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor?s degree and 7 years of relative experience, Master's degree and 5 years of relative experience, or 11
years of relative experience in an IT field in lieu of a degree.
- 3 years of hands-on experience in full stack development using the following technologies: Node.js, React.js, Angular, Express.js, NGiNX, and Redis
- 2 years of experience in web-based technologies RESTful Web Services, and best practices
- 2 year of experience with agile development and Test Driven Development
- 6 months of experience with unit test frameworks Mocha, Chai or Jasmine
- 6 months of experience using IDEs like Visual Code/ Sublime/Atom/RAD/RSA/Eclipse along with GIT and SVN Version Control
- Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or Lawful Permanent Resident.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Candidates with these skills will be given preferential consideration.
- Prior work experience with a federal government agency.
- Experience with relational database systems including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, and DB2; and writing complex SQL queries
- Experience with popular Node.js web frameworks and/or utility libraries such as: Express, Hapi, Underscore/Lodash, Async, Bluebird, and Grunt.
- Strong proficiency working with database systems such as MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle, and/or PostgreSQL.
- In-depth knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with:
- React.js frameworks (e.g. MOBX or FLUX)
- ECMAScript 6
- Designing and developing distributed systems
- Microservices and respective architecture design principles and scalability best practices
- Container Technologies Docker - (swarm, compose)
- Scheduling and orchestration technologies (kubernetes, zookeeper, etcd, consul)
- Creating API design/technical documentation (Raml, swagger)
- Using debugging and observability tools for live systems dtrace, strace dtruss
- Post-mortem analysis of a node process
- Messaging protocols such as AMQP (Rabbitmq, Kafka, Nats).