Our client is in immediate need for a talented “AngularJS Developer”; with experience in the IT Industry. This is a Full Time – Permanent Job and is located in “Dallas, TX (100% Remote Work)”. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job Description - AngularJS Developer
We are looking for an AngularJS Developer responsible for one of our clients. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. You will work in a team with the back-end developer and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all components of our platform and infrastructure will be required.
- Angular JS developer with 5+ years of experience
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- To be able to do the transition
- To be able to speak with business stakeholders
- To be able to do knowledge transfer to the fellow teammates
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Skills and Qualifications
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performant visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
Our client is a leading IT organization and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. Qualified candidates should apply NOW for immediate consideration.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.