We San Antonio based client is looking to hire an AngularJS Developer to join their team. You will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices as well as implementing an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Collaboration with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support. Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- 3+ years' experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Familiarity with full-stack development (front-end, to middle/application tier, to database)
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Experience with at least one framework/library, e.g. Vue.js, Polymer, Angular.js, React.js, Ractive.js, Knockout.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, etc., are strongly preferred.
- Experience with software development life cycles, e.g. Agile, Big Bang, Spiral, Waterfall, etc., are preferred
- Prior work with API design
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people - it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.