SLAIT Consulting is currently seeking an AngularJS Developer for our client in Washington D.C.
This is a contract position.
JOB DUTIES /RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Create mobile user interface designs, build applications, and conduct unit testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications; follow OIT’s release life cycle.
* Develop new applications, components, or modules to meet functionality requirements.
* Design application screens, business rules, system menus, and user reports.
* Implement Government agency security requirements to ensure a secure application environment.
* Follow application accessibility and Section 508 standards.
* Support the integration of application modules and components into planned system releases.
* Follow release management processes for the transition from development to testing and to production release of systems and/or system changes.
* Follow releases in an Agile environment for application deployment faster and more frequently.
* A team player with extensive website design and coding experience.
* Bachelor's degree in web/software/IT development.
* Experience with Object Oriented Principles and Design Patterns.
* At least 5 years’ experience with all phases of SDLC management.
* At least 3 years’ experience with projects of similar scope, functionality
* Superior problem solving skills.
* Analytical skills - the ability to assess a situation quickly, without bias, and to determine the most beneficial resolution for all parties involved.
We have been growing since 1990 with offices in Virginia and Raleigh, NC. For over twenty-eight years, we have delivered customized, creative IT solutions for customers in the commercial, and state and local government sectors.
*Staff Augmentation *Managed Services *Security Solutions *IT Consulting
Thank you for your consideration, please submit your resume today! Visit us at www.slaitconsulting.com
**Must be able to work for any employer in the United States. No Visa sponsorship.**
SLAIT Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer