Please note that this is a 8 month contract experience.
Onsite development role with client in Dallas or New York.
Responsible for developing the scripts, changes to any application configurations etc., Resolve all the issues identified during the testing and coordinate with release engineers, technical lead and architect for ensuring the plan.
• Ansible, Scrum, Agile, App Development, SCCM
• Minimum 2 years solid Ansible experience
• Responsible for developing the automated scripts, promote the scripts to various environments, functionally Test to specifications, coordinate with development team and architect per the plan.
• Collaborates to define scalability, performance, and functional requirements
• Support engineering and dev. teams with onboarding/deploying cloud, virtualized services/ and/or enabling automation
• Leads the development and test team during develop phase
• Ensures that at least the minimum required infrastructure standards and controls are applied
• Maintain, deploy, upgrade and troubleshoot infrastructure solutions
• Automation engineers specifically required across Ansible, PowerShell, UCS, VMWare suite, HyperV,
Applicants must provide their phone number. Please reference job number 3375.
San Francisco, CAContact