Position: Apache SOLR Architect
Location: SFO, CA
Duration: Full time and Contract (both open)
Interview mode: Skype.
- Extensive experience in some of the Insight engines such as Apache SOLR.
- Should have strong experience in anyone or more JAVA, spring, RESTful services, Python, .NET
- Should have strong experience in enterprise search domain and search architecture
- Should have strong experience in anyone or more search engine technologies SOLR, Elastic Search etc...
- Strong experience in Design, build, deploys Search application and Services.
- Can have very sound knowledge in Natural language processing, Machine Learning, text analytics, Entity extraction
- Conduct estimation of time utilization of different resources and activities.
- Identify appropriate processes based on project landscape.
- Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
- Share inputs in creation of project plan with Project Manager.
- Review hardware/software requirement plan.
- Analyze allocated task and understand BRD, low level and high level design.
- Allocate modules to developers for coding.
- Provide guidance to developers and set standards.
- Review pseudo codes written by developers and provide a go ahead for code development.
- Prepare for incremental code creation and unit testing.
- Oversee development process and update Project Manager on development progress.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Associate recruitment
Ventures Unlimited Inc.
309 Fellowship Road, East Gate Center, Suite 200
Mount Laurel, New Jersey 08054.
Tel: 201-377-5954 Ext 446