Our prestigious direct client is an industry leading integrator who provides a wide range of services and solutions to the Federal Government. They are seeking an experienced Apex Developer
to support all phases of the SDLC for operations, maintenance, development, and enhancement/discretionary work.
This position is in Alexandria, VA,
and may have Remote work possibilities. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
that can pass the client's background check. Responsibilities
- Provide and maintain at least one test environment to help diagnose and resolve issues and one development environment for new activities
- Perform regular code/framework maintenance releases and upgrades
- Perform emergency code/framework maintenance releases\
- Troubleshoot and diagnose software performance issues
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of experience with Apex Programming Language
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, able to pass the client's background check
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #Di