Apex Systems is seeking an Apigee/Tibco Support Engineer for one of the country's largest telecommunications companies!
Candidate must eventually sit in Coppell or Allen TX, or Ft. Wayne, IN (remote for first few months). Contract-to-hire position, client offers flexible work hours with occasional on-call rotation and opportunities for career advancement.
If interested, please send an updated resume to Caitlin at and reference job #1075533! Job Description
Contract: 6 months (W2) contract to hire - benefits available during contract period!
Hours: some tenure with client allows for flexible work hours
Start: ASAP BASIC QUALIFICATIONS:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or a related subject matter, or equivalent work experience.
- 1-4 years of development experience (Tibco or Apigee)
- 1-4 years of support experience in ESB or API management solutions like Tibco or Apigee.
- The candidate should possess hands on experience in implementing and supporting or developing on at least one of these platforms, Tibco or Apigee.
- The applicant should be excited to identify and resolve problems either identified by them or others.
- This role will include regular interaction with developers, IT project management and IT leadership. The applicant should demonstrate strong written or verbal communication skills and be comfortable interacting with other technical teams.
- Collaborate with developers and consumers to identify and remediate problems
- Create, follow, and update technical documentation
- Juggle multiple projects and priorities
- Collaborate and communicate with team members to resolve problems or communicate a resolution
- Provide BAU support for non-production and production application environments
- Perform 1-2 code deployments a month as part of an on-call rotation. Typically, after hours.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or