New-Senior Apigee Development Resource
Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 6+ Years of experience in developing complex SOA projects, API s, Enterprise applications, specifically in Java, J2EE, and XML Technologies.
- 2+ years of strong development experience producing REST API's;
- Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks
- Experience with API Gateway and Management platforms such as MuleSoft or Apigee
- Experience with microservices development and design patterns
- Experience with various Design Patterns and hands on experience of developing SOAP (JAX-WS) and RESTful (JAX-RS) Web Services using Spring Web Service, Apache CXF, Jersey and Axis.
- Ensure that developer APIs and SDKs are defined to enable effective and timely delivery meeting the requirements of our business, markets, prospects and customers
- Very strong experience in using JMS Queue and Topic s for building messaging related solutions using MDBs.
- Strong SQL, Database Programming skills in working with Oracle/IBM UDB/Sybase Databases.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and creative problem-solving techniques in a highly-complex environment using leading-edge technology.
- Experience with Web Servers like WebLogic/Tomcat and using IDEs like Eclipse, JDeveloper etc.
- Experience with Unit Tests using JUnit, build tools Ant/Maven and continuous integration services is desired.
- Excellent analytical, comprehension, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills, Innovative in proposing solutions.
- Work with Architects/Business/System Analyst Teams to understand Technical/Business requirements. Provide effort and schedule estimates.
- Documenting Technical Design, Interface Specifications and Unit Testing.
- Should be instrumental in helping move to an API driven Microservices paradigm and API Lifecycle Management capability.
- Follow established methodology and controls guidelines. Maintain agility and quality throughout development process.
- Recommend changes to procedures which result in operational optimization.
- Serving in an on-going partnership with Business Users, maintaining knowledge of business operations, information requirements and priorities.
- Hands-on programming, independently, with minimal guidance in support of multiple efforts as required in the division.
- Developing proof of concepts and proposing solutions to architecture and tech leads.
Collaborating with developers across multiple projects to develop and build consensus on common re-usable application components