Contract-to-Hire or Full-time
Local to Newark, CA with ability to be onsite 3 days per week
Looking for a technical PM that is use to working in chaotic environments, dealing with risk issues, schedules, dependences..
- Project management of multiple Commerce related initiatives covering areas such as e-commerce, payments, billing, point-of-sale, and orders.
- Establish detailed readiness tracker and process for all aspects of Commerce projects with key stakeholders to ensure timely end-to-end accountability, rapid response times, and execution on deliverables.
- Execute and track program deliverables, milestones, action items, dependencies, risks and mitigation plans.
- Establish program/project status reporting and deliver executive briefings to update senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Independently drive workstreams including structuring and breaking down complex problems, creating workplans, driving cross-functional alignment and ultimately delivering tailor-made recommendations and solutions that drive creative and rapid positive outcomes for the Business.
- Establish strong partnerships with corporate and outsourced systems implementation teams.
- Support ad-hoc projects as needed.
- From an IT tech perspective, ideally looking for a PM with Salesforce and Full Stack React and Java experience. 5+ years of experience managing complex software systems projects involving multiple vendors, systems implementers, and integrations.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external audiences at all levels.
- Independent thinker, self-starter and collaborative team player who is able execute at a high level in fast-paced environments while elevating and supporting colleagues.
- Passion and experience to continuously develop, improve, and maintain high standards.
- Experience working with project planning tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Smartsheets, Confluence, Jira).
- Technical background and/or experience working with e-commerce, payments, point-of-sale, and business systems such as SAP and Salesforce.
NO 3RD PARTIES. NO SPONSORSHIP.