Note : Please reply ONLY if you
1) have all the Required skill set and have worked as an "Applications Development Analyst" in a large & Complex enterprise level IT Environment.
3) can provide at least 3 verifiable experience from completed and/or substantially completed jobs that closely match this request (Filling the client provided form) + fill out a skill Matrix
4) Can go through a background check including fingerprinting + Agree to a Face to face interview OR a WEB CAM Interview (at your own cost)
5) A Competitive Rate
6) will be available in Nov 2021 timeframe as it takes a minimum of 3 weeks for a start after a successful interview.
7) can work on-site from day one. NO Telecommute allowed.
s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
NOTE: GIS will utilize the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all persons employed during the term of the Contract
Note to Consulting Companies : ANY CONSULTANT’S RESUME YOU SEND ME “MUST” BE ON YOUR COMPANY’S PAYROLL, NO H1-VISA TRANSFER, NO PRO-MARKETING, NO SISTER COMPANY RESUMES. The resume should have the DIRECT contact info and email of the candidate otherwise the candidate will NOT be considered. ALL H1 candidates including those onwould need to provide I-797 + DL copy (no exceptions).
Each staff member assigned to this project must have a background screening that is equivalent to a Level Two (2) screening standard.
This is a fixed fee/hourly based project which is inclusive of travel, lodging, per diem expenses and all other costs associated with the completion of the associated tasks.
Telecommuting: Telecommuting is not an option for this position.
Our Client's OIT is seeking the services of an experienced Applications Development Analyst who will provide program development and support within the client server environment.
Scope of Work/Job Characteristics
The Applications Development Analyst will perform the following duties and responsibilities in this position:
• Track and report billable/worked hours daily via a timesheet template provided by the Department;
• Assist with migration of applications to Azure Cloud;
• Evaluate existing Legacy applications and then re-write using new ASP.Net framework;
• Evaluate business/user requirements and then develop new software applications, from concept to finish, with regular tests and maintenance;
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
• Develop and monitor technical standards, procedures, and techniques for the Department's Development Team;
• Document new/existing frameworks and cross-train applications development staff as required;
• Develop and manage a comprehensive unit testing plan and establish the relationship between unit and system testers by clarifying the objectives of unit testing, including the role of the programmers as the primary testers;
• Review and implement quality assurance techniques that will make the applications development effort more productive;
• Ensure application promotions are properly planned, scheduled, and implemented;
• Determine the best UI Framework to accomplish the Department’s ever-changing programming needs; and
• Provide technical advice and technical assistance to the Systems Development team and other Department Bureaus in troubleshooting problems.
Bachelor's Degree, from an accredited college/university, in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field, or four (4) years of equivalent work experience.
The Department requires the candidate has the following experience, skills, and/or knowledge for this position:
• Experience with .Net Core and MVC architecture;
• Experience working with Web Services across multiple platforms;
• Experience developing applications for corporate-owned devices with mobile device management;
• Experience with UI developer (Design, HTML/CSS/JS);
• Knowledge of the principles, practices and techniques of computer programming and systems analysis;
• Knowledge of operating system and telecommunications concepts;
• Knowledge of computer operations procedures and systems;
• Knowledge of SQL Server database environments;
• Ability to prioritize workload; and
• Ability to document processes and cross-train programming staff.
Client prefers the candidate have the following experience and/or knowledge for this position:
• Experience developing .NET applications for Azure Cloud;
• Experience with IOS/Android mobile development a plus
• Five (5) or more years of programming experience in a Classic ASP framework environment;
• Five (5) or more years of programming experience with ASP.Net;
• Three (3) or more years of programming experience with VB.Net; and
• Experience converting/re-writing Legacy framework Classic ASP systems into ASP.Net.
The Contractor must complete the Department’s Security Awareness Training within 30 calendar days of starting, and must pass a Level II Background screen prior to accessing the CLIENT system.
"When replying please make sure to list your (All Inclusive) Compensation requirements !!!"
Note : This is a Full time ON SITE Contract Position with no REMOTE options allowed !!
Start date : Nov 2021
# OF POSITIONS : 1
No phone calls please.
Local Citizens are encouraged to Apply
No relocation assistance provided.
ONLY Candidates with an exact match will be contacted
Candidates should be authorized to work in the US.