Mythics is seeking an AppDynamics Monitoring Engineer & Administrator who will support AppDynamics monitoring systems.
- Support application monitoring for Java, .NET and NodeJS application architectures
- Monitor the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web applications from the end-user perspective
- Monitor, alert and report on the health and performance of project team applications
- Track applications’ availability across cluster servers, including AWS cloud with built-in alerting and instant notification of issues
- Communicate changes and outages to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure efficiency and conformity in operation through effective communication with all staff
- Participate in corporate continuous improvement initiatives to enhance client service, efficiency, and profitability
- U.S. citizenship required to obtain a clearance
- 3 to 10 years of experience and a B.S. degree, Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
- 3 years of experience with demonstrated technical proficiency in AppDynamics
- This experience must include AppDynamics configuration and alert setup
- Understanding of application architectures and experience with application development
- Proven proficiency with AppDynamics Monitoring of large scale JEE Applications (WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat), .NET and NodeJS applications
- Experience identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project teams; and establishing project budgets
- Ability to analyze problems and determine root cause, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives and implementing solutions
- BS in Engineering or Information Systems
- AppDynamics training and/or certification
- Experience preparing technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Ability to communicate clearly and efficiently to team members and clients, verbally and in writing
- Able to present ideas applicable to the audience and context
- Problem solver with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
Why work at Mythics?
Because at Mythics, YOU count! At Mythics, we have an environment that fosters creative thinking, respects your contributions, and accepts nothing less than excellence in serving our customers. We demonstrate these core principles daily through our corporate Values of Respect – Empathy – Excellence – Fun (REEF). Our REEF values are the foundation of everything we do.
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision plans available for you and your family
- Premier 401k retirement plan with corporate matching and a 529 college saving plan
- Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account options
- Generous PTO bank and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement for continuing education
- Engaging company events such as quarterly awards, annual kick off parties, and FUN Fridays (early release once a month)
- Free gourmet coffee, tea, fresh fruits and healthy snacking alternatives
- Community Service activities and charitable giving programs
- Our GREEN approach – tracking energy consumption for reduction and purchasing only environmentally friendly products for our offices
Founded in 2000, Mythics is an award-winning Oracle systems integrator, consulting firm, managed services provider and elite Oracle platinum resale partner. Our business model is all about deep knowledge of Oracle technologies and business processes. We offer procurement and Oracle systems integration expertise across the full range of Oracle cloud, software, support, hardware, engineered systems, and appliances. It’s a focus that gives us the critical business experience and the Oracle technology advantage you need to succeed.
Mythics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, medical condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by federal, state, or local statutes. Mythics, Inc. will treat all employees equally with respect to compensation; opportunities for advancement, including upgrading, promotion and transfer, and all other terms and conditions of employment. This company is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, and has designed and agreed to implement an Affirmative Action Program in accordance with Executive Order 11246 and VEVRAA Final Rule. Mythics, Inc. is able to provide alternative methods of application for those who are unable to complete an online form. Please contact email@example.com to arrange reasonable accommodations. To read more about your rights, please visit the Department of Labor Disability Rights Fact Sheet here. For more information about Federal laws prohibiting job discrimination, please view the “EEO is the Law” Poster here.