Our client, one of the nation's top tier consulting firms that focuses on strategy/IT solutions and is a member of Fortune Global 500 list for 12 consecutive years, is looking for an Appcelerator Mobile Developer.
The Appcelerator Mobile Developer
will assist with enhancements and bug fixes for a suite of enterprise mobile applications. You will be responsible for development, unit testing, break/fix investigation, and delivery of enhancements. This is a strategic piece of work that will help modernize global courier operations for our customer. Gain Federal
experience when you join this fast growing project that currently supports over 30,000 users worldwide. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens
and be able to obtain a Secret Clearance.
This position is 100% REMOTE
- Perform technical review of detailed functional design
- Provide design and user experience recommendations based on experience
- Execute development requirements for an enterprise mobile application
- Collaborate with web service developer(s) to develop integration between PeopleSoft and other software systems
- Provide support during testing, UAT, and go-live
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:
- 2+ years of mobile application development experience
- MUST HAVE e xperience with Appcelerator Mobile Application Development Platform (MADP)
- Agile delivery experience
- Native iOS development experience
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life."
3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT . The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. #LI-JK1 #DI