Appian Architect / Lead
6 months contract Long Term
• Experience with Appian 20.x, 19.x, 18.x and above
• Appian Analyst and Appian Designer Level certified – L3 certification is an added advantage
• Experience with SAIL scripting – ability to clearly understand and articulate the use of with() and load() and its performance implications in large expressions.
• String hands-on experience with Web API development.
• Experience with Task, Reports and Records
• Database experience – Oracle. Ability to write, understand, manage and enhance Stored
• Should have done multiple integrations with external systems
• Should understand the differences between REST, SOAP and the basic design principles in integrating to Web Services.
• Ability to debug issues in Interfaces and Process Models
• Knowledge of Sites, complex SAIL Forms
• Knowledge of at least one major programming language.
• Problem Solver and ability to estimate and size Appian business requirements.
• Quick learner
• Experience with Integration of Appian to other applications, like CMIS, SAP, DocuSign, etc.
• Ability to lead a team of distributed engineers
• Ability to scope Appian Projects.
Thanks & Regards
Logic Soft Inc
5900 Sawmill Rd., Suite 200, Dublin, OH 43017-2588
WORK: x 211 | FAX: |
Email: | Visit Us: www.logicsoftusa.com |
Disclaimer: Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing lists please reply with the word "REMOVE" in your subject line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.