Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
As an Appian Developer you will be developing custom build applications for public sector clients as well as provide thought leadership, guidance and assistance in helping shape and grow the Appian Automation services offered to all Attain clients. Job Responsibilities:
- Develop Appian applications and integrate with other COTS products
- Create various methodology artifacts including design/ technical approach document, installation instructions, Visio diagrams, etc.
- Augment Appian apps with enhanced code as needed (java, SQL, etc.)
- Collaborate with other developers as and when required
- Participate in customer and team meetings to support various program tasks including design review, stage gates, technical roadmap, production troubleshooting including performance issues, etc.
- Work closely with Lead Developer/Scrum Master to ensure completion of key tasks including deployment, code baseline and merge, version control, etc.
- Work throughout the entire project life cycle (requirements review, technical design, development, deployment and maintenance)
- Develop BPM specifications to integrate with legacy applications leveraging web services, messaging and enterprise service bus
- Contribute toward developing solution guidelines, standards and best practices
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in Appian, building solutions and delivering mission critical applications, leveraging Appian platform 17.x and above
- 3+ years' experience in HTML, HTML5, CSS, JSON, XML, Java Script, Ajax
- Strong business analysis, model-driven-development - specifically to produce analysis, design, component and deployment models for Appian based BPM applications
- Experience addressing Appian application performance issues and application tuning
- Experience configuring Appian, debug, unit, systems, integration test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned
- High level understanding of various products that make up reference architecture and constraints
- Appian development - Process models, SAIL forms, CDT's, records, reports, Appian security architecture, web API's, business analysis
Years of Experience:
- SQL, Java
- Agile Development
3+ Years Certifications:
Appian A Score or HIgher Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's Degree Must Be Eligible to Obtain Government Clearance Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)