Role : IAM Architect
Location: Dallas, TX
- Four years of Oracle Identity Management suite deployment and configuration experience.
- Two years of Java and Web application development experience
- Have designed & architected IDM solutions.
- Must have worked on multiple OIM connectors (Like AD, exchange, DBAT, EBS).
- Good to have designed & implemented SSO for multiple applications ( like Web a etc..)
- Good understanding of SAAS connectors and custom connector dev.
- Familiar with SOA workflows.
- Knowledge of SAML, LDAP, SSL, Load Balancers.
- Working on LLD, HLD.
- Good hands-on experience with federation integrations.
- Knowledge of Java/REST API implementation.
- Strong Software Development Background.
- Strong Problem Resolution Capability & Delivery Focus.
- Proven Experience enabling Continuous Delivery.