At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is searching for Appian Developers to join our growing team. This full time position will be located in McLean, VA.
* Thrive in a unique Software Development culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily and creative input is necessary to solve business problems.
* Work with key Federal and Commercial client stakeholders to define business processes and translating those requirements to BPM code.
* Gather functional and technical system requirements.
* Design and implement BPM based solutions using Appian software.
* Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life cycle.
* Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies
* Collaborate with internal team, partner resources, and client resources on project related tasks, ensuring delivery dates are met.
* Drive BPM adoption within client organizations by empowering client resources to become self-sufficient with building process applications on their own.
* Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which the BPM software could provide a solution.
* Contribute to the BPM and Case Management software practice at CollabraLink by sharing methods and best practices.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* B.S. Computer Science or IT related field
* Web Application and Relational Database (SQL Server, Oracle) Experience (functional understanding of database structure).
* Very strong verbal and written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, and system design required.
* Ability to pass a background investigation and clear a Public Trust at minimum per contract requirements
* Familiarity with Business Process Management Platforms/Frameworks: Appian, MicroPact, Pegasystems, Oracle, etc.
* Ability to answer technical questions from customers, writing corresponding technical documentation.
* Confident, competitive, thorough, and positive attitude
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.