At CollabraLink, we're committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we're making government more interactive, productive and secure. We understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is seeking an Appian Senior-Level Developer / Scrum Master to join our team.Responsibilities:
- Work with key Federal stakeholders and other members of the CollabraLink project team to define business processes and translate those requirements to Business Process Modelling (BPM) code
- Design and implement BPM based solutions using Appian software
- Lead Scrum and other Agile ceremonies
- Lead the analysis, design, and new development of BPM based applications in a fast-paced environment
- Translate business process software requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions
- Lead other programmers to verify proper implementation of program and system specifications
- Support data migration, loading and conversion between data stores as needed
- Prepare and maintain system, application and program level documentation as needed
- Lead the review and analysis of epics, user stories and designs to meet changes required in the work processes
- Provide demonstrations to clients throughout the entire project life cycle
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies.
- Lead the collaboration between internal team, partner resources, and client resources on project-related tasks to meet delivery dates
- Assist clients in identifying other business process opportunities in which the BPM software could provide a solution
- Contribute to the BPM and Case Management software practice at CollabraLink by sharing methods and best practices
- Leverage a collaboration technique for identifying reuse opportunities with other members of the team and execute on reuse objectives
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- At least 6 years of overall work experience
- At least 4 years of Appian experience with the full life-cycle Appian implementations
- 1-2 years experience as Scrum Master
- Prior web application and relational database (SQL Server, Oracle) experience (functional understanding of database structure)
- Ability to pass a background investigation and clear a Public Trust at a minimum per contract requirements
- U.S. citizenship per contract requirement
- Strong oral and writing communications skills
- Self-starter and ability to work with both a team and independently
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Federal Government contracting
- Hands-on experience using code repository tools such as GIT
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That's why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers. CollabraLink is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. #CL