A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It's a career journey you can be proud of, and you'll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune's World's Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation . It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses "Be Good At Life." To learn more, please visit LinkedIn , our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com .
This position will be responsible for Apple/Mac integration, strategy, administration, governance and 3 rd -party/SaaS management and coordination. Primary responsibilities will include machine builds, server/service maintenance, implementation and road-mapping of new Apple-aligned solutions and products. The position will require strong written and verbal communication skills and will be responsible for creation of supporting documentation for troubleshooting, maintenance procedures and tool usage for the entire Apple/Mac environment.
- Ownership of the Apple/Mac platform, device strategy and technical direction of all Apple/Mac products within the environment.
- Provide Server-Level administration and integration of the related systems to the Windows domain(s).
- Document and support build and deployment process.
- Package and maintain software standards/catalog.
- Document support (L1/L2) procedures and work with L1/L2 support to ensure appropriate standards are being followed.
- Troubleshoot integration-related issues, working with Windows L2/L3 and domain admins.
- Engage and manage relationship(s) with Apple-Mac aligned 3rd party vendors.
- Support Windows/AD initiatives as they relate to Apple/Mac.
- Responsible for golden/base image construction, maintenance and distribution.
- Responsible for creation of metrics and dashboards related to Apple/Mac infrastructure for senior management.
- Work with ASM teams supporting development, testing and QA efforts on Apple/Mac platform(s).
- Maintain test lab and associated equipment.
- Provide and maintain remote-support capabilities to L1 support.
- Engage the CISO and CTSO organizations to ensure our efforts in the Apple/Mac environments appropriate align with security objectives and standards.
- Regularly engage with vendors to understand landscape and road-map for future capabilities.
- Engage with messaging and collaboration support to ensure O365 updates are appropriately tested and implemented.
- Engage with contemporaries in the architecture and engineering organization to ensure there is regular dialogue around Apple/Mac initiatives.
- Bachelors degree preferred, relevant experience considered.
- Apple Certifications (ACMT, ASCP, ACTC, ACSA, etc...) a plus.
- Experience with Jamf Pro required.
- Experience implementing Macs in an enterprise environment required.
- Experience with Mac to Active Directory integration required.
- Experience with a variety of MDMs (specifically Jamf and inTune).
- Broad technical experience and understanding of having a multi-operating system environment.
- Broad understanding of MacOS and iOS in an enterprise environment.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.