Overview Our Team
Technology Services Group (TSG) powers BNY Mellon by providing scale, capacity and capability to deliver the critical technology required to operate the global financial services markets. TSG is defined by three core values:
Our Technology Production Services Team
- Creative innovators, delivering excellence and simplicity
- Always doing the right thing for the bank, colleagues and clients
- Fostering a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment, where we challenge each other to execute as one TSG team
Delivers a full IT Service Management lifecycle across applications and infrastructure support to provide a controlled and secure production environment. Ensures operating model aligned to business line and its technology needs. The Role
As a Support Analyst,
you will be responsible for the maintenance, support, and operations of core software applications. This includes ensuring functionality of applications are aligned with the organization's priorities and enabling team is responsible for application support, incident, problem, change, and SCM.
Our team will work closely with the application development organization on the implementation of changes to production and will be responsible for ongoing operations of the production applications. Key Responsibilities:
- Production Support, Deployment & Migration, and Maintenance for applications as aligned by line of business
- Verify the availability infrastructure functionality.
- Analyze applications & databases hosted on the servers
- Responsible for all Wellness Checks, and if any issues, serve as a primary driver to resolution.
- Priority assessment, incident Investigation & diagnosis, execute Knowledge Base triage steps in standard operating procedure (SOP).
- Troubleshoot issues delving into root cause efforts and ability to handle disparate types of client inquiries.
- Use of tools which include MoogSoft, CloudProber, AppDynamics, GIT, Jenkins, ServiceNow.
- Maintain service uptime and MTTM / MTTR targets as service level agreements.
- Provide technical support for the applications, understanding their data flow and end user interfaces. Perform deep dives into issues, diagnose/resolve, and/or escalate to ensure optimal performance.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients, and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
This is a Talent Pipeline Posting.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.