THIS IS DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT!
Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card).
Title: C2P OR ACH Application Engineer with Payments Processing exeperience
LOCATION: Herndon, VA
Detailed Job description:
Anyone with C2P or ACH in the banking industry would be great.
1. Provide an expert level support and administration of the C2P OPF platform and application modules customized and integrated for application implementation to ensure business goals and objectives are consistently met.
2. Provide 24X7 support and coverage
3. Expertise will be proactively developed and enhanced over the life of the contract to ensure AMS team has expert level knowledge of the Open Payments Framework / customizations for client’s payment program implementation
4. Responsible for co-ordination with stakeholders for day to day middleware operations
5. Serve as technical expert and systems administration lead in liaising with key business stakeholders, vendors and technical project teams
6. Develop and Lead automation initiatives using UFT (experience in Selenium will be an advantage)
7. Monitor SLAs and lead the team to improve the SLA performance
8. Mentor the team, set standards and best practices and establish maintenance processes
9. Participate in governance and roadmap planning of the project
10. Responsible for day-to-day operation and application incidents/events Ensure proactive monitoring of overall system performance
11. Coordinate with 3rd party vendor for middleware server replacement in case of hardware failures or capacity upgrades
12. Ensure compliance with security and other audit policies in a regulated environment
13. Implement planned application maintenance releases and patches
14. Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies and ensure compliance with security and other audit policies
15. Provide troubleshooting / issue resolution at Tier 2 and above and escalation liaison and resolution with 3rd party vendor and service support (raising PMR with IBM).
16. Troubleshooting day to day issues related to business / middleware applications
Please send qualified resumes directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager