- This position will be responsible for implementing and supporting the architecture and design of the Enterprise Integration platform. This includes:
- Applying the design architecture/standards/processes for integration that uses loosely coupled systems and industry standard protocols and messaging technology during development of integration components.
- Applying the design architecture/standards/processes for business process management (BPM), business activity monitoring (BAM), and workflow systems during systems development.
- Position will require a robust administrative skill set along with the aptitude, willingness and capacity to learn new technologies as they are implemented internally.
- This position will be responsible for insuring the SDLC process has been followed and promoting code between environments.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or networking related technologies or minimum 2 years commensurate experience required (necessary to develop self-direction, writing ability, critical thinking, and foundations of programming and software delivery fundamentals)
Willingness towards receiving a MCSA (Microsoft Certified System Administrator) or equivalent experience.
Experience with Enterprise Applications; Microsoft BizTalk, SharePoint FIM (ILM), UC4 are helpful but not required.
The candidate should be experienced in configuration, including assessment, design, implementation, and administration of an Enterprise Ticketing System.