J00103722 Application Architect - Transformation Team Job Description:
** Do you want to work with the best people, using the best tools, working on the best projects, for the best customers? **
Equifax Workforce Solution is currently seeking an Application Architect to be part of the I-9 Transformation team.
The Application Architect will work with the I-9 team, other architects, application development teams, operations, user experience and product management to develop solutions in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) .
The candidate must be highly skilled in large scale web site implementations, service oriented architecture, and various user interface technologies. This role requires hands-on involvement and, in some cases, implementation or POC work by the candidate, as well as the ability to lead and coordinate the efforts of other developers on the team.What You'll Do:
- Provide technical architecture guidance and support for the project initiatives for several of the I-9 platforms
- Identify architectural weaknesses and areas for improvement without direction
- Provide training and coaching for engineers on applying best practices and building development skillsets
- Provide technical guidance application performance and security
- Collaborate with various technical and business stakeholders to define user stories and acceptance criteria
- User story and requirement analysis, estimate and plan implementation effort of features
- Recommend processes, services, software and other tools to support business objectives pertinent to user interfaces as well as infrastructure technologies
Extra Points for any of the following:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in engineering, computer science, or inform
- Experience with Cloud-Native Architecture (preferably GCP, though AWS or Azure is acceptable)
- Experience working to proactively identify cross program application dependencies and potential downstream impact in order to improve release coordination
- Experience evaluating tools, technologies, and process to best fit with existing practices
- Experience with all layers of architectural architectural concern (front-end, back-end, service layers, data, networking, etc.)
- Experience with Enterprise-scale distributed application development and design
- Has professional experience developing large-scale, secure, user-facing web sites and applications (min of 6 to 10 years)
- Hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Database: NoSQL, Relational, Big Data
- OS: *nix, Windows Server
- Source Control: Git, Bitbucket (preferred)
- Experience working with Service Oriented Architectures (RESTful APIs specifically)
- Experience creating technical documentation and training material
- Experience leading technical change in a non-hierarchical environment
- Able to work autonomously with minimal supervision and collaborate effectively with local and remote co-workers
- Takes initiative to find better/faster ways of achieving desired outcomes
- Passionate for building & maintaining world-class products
- Excellent problem solving & troubleshooting skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to adjust to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to identify and raise key technical and/or process issues and collaborate with others to find solutions
- Passion for learning and track record of acquiring new skills and technologies in a rapid fashion
- Experience with automation tools to automate building of front-end assets.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Experience working with sensitive and/or regulated data (PII, PHI, Credit Card Information, FISMA, FedRAMP) and understanding of constraints and limitations of its usages
- Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company and believes knowledge drives progress. We are there at life-defining moments when people are applying for college, interviewing for a new job, buying a home, purchasing a car, or even starting a small business. The products and insights we provide help people all across the world make better decisions, and we are proud of the role we play in peoples' lives. We power the decisions that move people forward by helping people live their financial best. Won't you join us?
- Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
- We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
- We will give you the opportunity to drive innovation and automation across the enterprise. This will include tool and process integrations across all business units within Equifax globally. And, if community involvement and social responsibility are important to you, join us and help create shared value in our global communities! Corporate Citizenship is an integral part of our company. We know through experience that community involvement will increase the quality of your career with us and simply makes the world a better place. If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don't delay, apply today. We're looking for you!
: This position sits in our St. Louis, MO locationSuccess Attributes of the Technology organization. Does this describe you?
- Think and act differently
- Ownership (build it, own it, run it)
- Competitive pay for performance
- 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative working spaces, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential
- Room for you to do things your way
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax
- And yes, we also have perks such as team activities, volunteer opportunities, awesome parties, great coffee and in some locations, ping pong tables and food trucks
- Not yet Cloud certified? We've got you covered with paid sponsorship, resources and training
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*Please note: This posting represents multiple roles across various teams, including a range of responsibilities and experience levels.* By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: St. Louis, MO
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
Function - Tech Dev and Client ServicesSchedule: