Kanini provides Agile Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Location Intelligence services to public and private organizations. We have successfully served our clients in government, finance, transportation, utility, and software industries since 2003.
Why you should join
Working at Kanini is flexible and personal. We are a highly motivated, collaborative team experimenting with the latest technologies. We are committed to everyone having a healthy work/life balance, and we provide extensive mentorship and training resources to help you succeed.
Kanini is looking for an experienced Application Architect (.Net/Azure) Someone who has helped build large, highly scalable web platforms for thousands of users is not required, but a huge plus.
Application Architect is an Integration team member involved in many aspects of a customer engagement, from the collaborating with other team members and customers to determining the best solution for a particular engagement to the design, development and delivery of software products. Our goal is to have our clients view each delivery team member as a valuable partner in assisting them in achieving business value through the software solutions we provide.
Application Architect are responsible for the following:
MUST HAVE STRONG AZURE EXPERIENCE
Designing, developing, implementing, and releasing high quality custom software solutions using Scrum.
Applying the very best technical agile patterns and practices when building custom software solutions.
Collaborating frequently with customers to provide technical consultation and assistance; and working with these customers to build software solutions that add the most value to their business.
- Working under some supervision from a Solution Architect or Delivery Leader, but will be expected to work independently on complex, non-routine tasks and projects - many unique to our customers' organizations. You may interact with end users and other technical personnel to identify and correct issues.
- Maintaining continuous, open, consistent professional communication with customers, peers and team members. Openly listen to others and confirm understanding to ensure everyone is on the same page.
- Proactively looking for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for personal training, internal projects and administrative tasks.
- Working on project teams consisting of both customers and other team members.
- Be committed to making a positive impact on our clients' engagements.
- Working closely with team members on quality-related activities.
- Leading and mentoring junior developers through projects.
- Experience working on large enterprise application integrations. Deep understanding and delivering solution using common messaging patterns
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus/Azure Service Bus preferred
- Deep understanding and experience with agile development practices, including unit testing and continuous integration.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility to ensure team success and quality solutions.
- Team player that understands how your own work is important to the team's success.
- Ability to multitask across different projects.
- Become a partner and trusted advisor to clients, advising on best-fit technologies and best practices.
- Good knowledge of Scrum – if you don’t have this, you should possess a willingness to learn and adopt it quickly.
- Familiarity with object serialization to one of the following: XML, JSON, BSON.
- Database development skill using SQL Server or Oracle or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of object oriented design, patterns and practices.
- A deep understanding of the .NET platform.
- Experience with the NET MVC.
- System integration experience using either SOA techniques and ASMX or WCF (or equivalent).
- Exposure to an ORM such as Entity Framework or NHibernate or equivalent implementation.
- Windows server or Azure development experience and/or UNIX/Linux development experience.
- Queuing experience using MSMQ (or equivalent).
- Professionalism to include written and oral communication and the ability to communicate collaboratively in front of a whiteboard. An ability to understand your audience and adjust your communication style appropriately.
- Ability to learn business concepts quickly.
- Data transform knowledge using ODI or SSIS.
- A caring attitude – care about what you do, who you do it with and how you’re going to be successful in the end.
- 8+ yrs. professional software development experience.
- Solid working knowledge of four or more of the following technologies:
- Authoring APIs compliant to REST standards
- Development using Silverlight or WPF Jquery
- Domain-centric architectures such as DDD or Onion
–Kanini Software Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, family status, disability status, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the interview process for you; we’re happy to accommodate.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc., 25 Century Blvd., Ste. 602, Nashville, TN 37214