Kanini provides Agile Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Location Intelligence services to public and private organizations. We have successfully served our clients in government, finance, transportation, utility, and software industries since 2003.
Why you should join
Working at Kanini is flexible and personal. We are a highly motivated, collaborative team experimenting with the latest technologies. We are committed to everyone having a healthy work/life balance, and we provide extensive mentorship and training resources to help you succeed.
Kanini is looking for an experienced Application Architect Someone who has helped build large, highly scalable web platforms for thousands of users is not required, but a huge plus.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions.
- 5+ years in a data engineering role with demonstrable experience with Cognitive computing, data integration, data mining, Natural Language Processing, Hadoop platforms, and automating machine learning components.
- 3+ years of experience designing and implementing off-prem public cloud (Azure, AWS, GCP, etc.) environments and architectures and operational models. Including developing cloud-ready solutions, like active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO.
- 3+ years of experience with IaaS, 2+ Years with PaaS and experience with SaaS offerings
- 2+ years of experience with Public Cloud migrations
- In-depth architectural understanding of AWS/AZURE and are familiar with cloud native design patterns and DevOps principles (Infrastructure as Code).
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure, preferably designing and implementing off-prem cloud (Azure) or on-prem/private cloud virtualized architectures and solutions, including active-active and geo/regional resiliency with near zero RPO & RTO
- Strong knowledge in Machine learning and AI.
- Strong experience in Azure Big Data Technologies like Azure Data Lake, ADLA, HDInsights, Databricks, EsgynDB etc.
- Knowledge of Chatbot Frameworks and Microsoft Cognitive Services.
- Strong experience in Relational and NoSQL databases (SQL Server / CosmosDB / MongoDB etc.)
- Strong experience in at least one programming language (i.e. C#, Java, Python, R).
- Experience implementing and automating models created by data science teams (i.e. Spark, Scala, Hive, Python, R, etc.)
- Strong experience in Angular/Angular JS, React JS and Node JS.
- Container experience with Docker and Kubernetes or other container orchestration platforms
- Experience with data modeling and normalization concepts.
- Experience with data visualizations tools like SSRS, PowerBI & Tableau.
- Experience architecting and building data marts, warehouses, etc.
- Experience working with different query languages (i.e. PL-SQL, T-SQL).
- Understanding and experience working with cloud infrastructure services like Azure, Amazon Web Services & Google Cloud. Azure preferred.
- Experience working with code repositories and continuous integration (i.e. Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding of development and project methodologies.
- Strong experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts.
- Prior experience of mobile platforms Xamarin iOS, Xamarin Android, and Xamarin Forms
- Prior experience in e- commerce, EDI, B2B architectures
- Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities
- Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document and Design consistent, extensible and integrated data access enterprise components across distinct data sources and platforms
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design and build business intelligence from distinct integration points
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications
–Kanini Software Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, family status, disability status, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the interview process for you; we’re happy to accommodate.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc., 25 Century Blvd., Ste. 602, Nashville, TN 37214