Kanini provides Agile Software Development, Cloud Computing, Data Science, and Location Intelligence services to public and private organizations. We have successfully served our clients in government, finance, transportation, utility, and software industries since 2003. Why you should join
Working at Kanini is flexible and personal. We are a highly motivated, collaborative team experimenting with the latest technologies. We are committed to everyone having a healthy work/life balance, and we provide extensive mentorship and training resources to help you succeed.
Kanini is looking for an experienced Application Architect
Someone who has helped build large, highly scalable web platforms for thousands of users is not required, but a huge plus. Qualifications
- A Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- 10+ years Industry experience, in architecture and delivery of software products and solutions.
- Must Have : Microsoft Stack - Azure PAAS world, React js,
- Node js good to have. Atleast one of them should have the sharepoint experience.
- Frameworks - Enterprise integration patching, any kind of messaging microservice based architecture.
- Need to be hands-on but does not need to code. They should be able to look into the code and identify issues.
Kanini Software Solutions, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, family status, disability status, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity. If you have a disability, please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve the interview process for you; we re happy to accommodate. Kanini Software Solutions, Inc., 25 Century Blvd., Ste. 602, Nashville, TN 37214
- Manage clients, complex projects, drive business requirement gathering, manage scope and client expectations
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision
- Transforms detailed requirements into a complete, detailed systems design document and Design consistent, extensible and integrated data access enterprise components across distinct data sources and platforms
- Supports creation of interface specifications and call flows for the various components in the design and build business intelligence from distinct integration points
- Provide inputs to create Agile user stories based on marketing business requirements
- Provide technical support for analysis of business requirements and applicability to the current or planned Platform/Enabler/API Platform capabilities
- Participate in E2E functionality assessment during Validation Testing phases (SIT, UAT)
- Experience with technical programming; capable of managing and overseeing teams designing, programming and implementing various technical solutions
- Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers
- Work with IT infrastructure teams to deploy and maintain applications