Kforce's client is currently seeking a full time Application Architect to work in their Birmingham, AL office with a focus on internal and external web-based applications supporting P&C Insurance.
In this role you will be responsible for providing architecture leadership across multiple development teams and working with both IT and Business teams to define their architecture roadmap, solution architecture, detailed design, and hands on development. Responsibilities also may include vendor relationship management, product evaluations, strategic platform planning, and ensuring alignment with overall DevOps/Cloud strategy.
* Working with Senior IT and Business Managers to define the strategic roadmap
* Working with development teams supporting systems for the three P&C companies
* Collaborating with other members of the Enterprise Architecture team on technologies and approaches
* Participating in Proof of Concept work to evaluate platforms and capabilities
* Leading a team through the initial stages of a development program
* Provide technical leadership and drive the continued adoption of enterprise standards and best practices
* Adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles
* 8+ years of progressively more responsible work experience in a technical discipline
* Proficiency in one or more frontend frameworks - Angular, React, Vue
* Experience with Mobile development - iOS, Android, ReactNative
* Experience with Java, Spring Framework
* Experience with Guidewire Digital products is a plus
* Experience supporting applications/systems with multiple integration points, including external third-party systems through APIs
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines, Jenkins is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.