Philadelphia, PA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Application Architect in Philadelphia! Will be starting remote*This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Principal Full-Stack Architect with expertise on building highly scalable serverless Web portal
- Analyze procedures and data to develop logical solutions to complex applications programming problems.
- Recommend, design, and develop complex applications and supporting hardware and software.
- Perform complex application analysis design and development duties.
- Evaluate application development practices and create development standards, policies, and procedures.
- Conduct meetings with customers and transform requirements into effective applications.
- Monitor quality assurance and security procedures for business applications.
- Ensure application design and development policies are adhered to.
- Independently perform complex application development/programming analysis.
- Provide detailed design and specification documentation for all applications and databases.
- Develop and maintain database standards.
- Provide project management, oversight, leadership, and support.
- Verify stability, interoperability, portability, security, and scalability of application architecture.
- Install, research, test, and verify proper functioning of software updates.
- Research new features, software, and tools.
- 8+ years of full stack development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience developing highly scalable serverless web applications for large, distributed systems on AWS cloud
- Expertise with multi-factor authentication (AWS Cognito or auth0 or passportJS)
- Experience with full stack technologies including front-end, back-end, databases, DevOps, mobile and web frameworks (AWS Amplify preferred)
- Expertise with web programming including NodeJs, React, Ember, typescript
- Expertise developing and deploying web app using CI/CD
- Good understanding of web application stack including CDN, DNS, Route 53, SSL, etc.
If interested, please send an updated resume to !Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com