ZDAAS is having Multiple "Application Developers" job requirements with our direct client in Greenwich Street NY on different projects. Please apply if you do meet the required experience & skills.
Total Positions: 5
JOB TITLE: Application Developer
Location: New York
Duration: 5 Years long
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: The automated system called Office of Psychiatric Information and Tracking System (OPTIONS) consists of a suite of 5 applications that are hosted on an outdated platform that is no longer supported. Three of the five applications are written in Visual Basic as client server applications and must be rewritten using web-browser based technology that is compatible with its other two web applications. At the same time one of the web applications requires enhancements to support a new larger supportive housing program. A system rewrite with a technology upgrade is required to accommodate anticipated future growth.
Tasks & Duties
• Minimum 7 Years Experience with data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation
• Minimum 7 Years Experience with technical and user documentation, software conversion
• Minimum 7 Years Exposure to environments include but are not limited to Mainframe, Midrange, personal computers, laptops
• Minimum 7 Years Lead in the design of program specifications and the implementation of software solutions
• Minimum 7 Years Experience with DOT NET and Oracle Development
• Minimum 7 Years Experienced on both the Front and Backend processing of Web Applications
• Minimum 6 Years Experience with Asp.net, C#, Angular JS, Bootstrap, SQl Server 2012
Note: All visa holders can apply by sending resume along with $/hour rate at email@example.com or call me directly at 443-478-8215
Arifa Gulzar | Staffing Manager