A career in our Digital and Applications Design practice, within Application and Emerging Technology services, will provide you with a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritise emerging technologies that can help solve their business problems. We help our clients design approaches to integrate new technologies, skills, and processes so they can get the most out of their technology investment and drive business results and innovation. Our team helps organisations align their business and operational requirements through the careful design of digital platforms and applications. You'll help our clients with application optimisation, strategic integration of custom packaged solutions like Enterprise Resource Planning and Customer Relationship Management, and roadmap development.
To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to: - Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all. - Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms. - Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels. - Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail. - Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required. - Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas. - Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area. - Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements. - Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation. - Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. Additional Responsibilities
PwC's commercial digital upskilling product is a platform which enables a capability based learning experience that transforms companies and individuals to be digitally enabled.Our commercial digital upskilling product is built with the spirit of continuous innovation, providing excellence and value to all users. Job Requirements and Preferences
: Basic Qualifications
: Minimum Degree Required
Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience
6 year(s) of delivering software in a developer role in web-scale product companies Preferred Qualifications
: Degree Preferred
Master Degree Preferred Knowledge/Skills
Demonstrates intimate-level, abilities and/or proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs including:
- Working collaboratively with other developers and testers to code required functionality;
- Developing technical solutions;
- Working with Product Management/Owner Team and delivery teams to identify technical and data dependencies;
- Working with Product Management/Owner Team to develop technical/ non-functional stories when needed;
- Providing input into estimating User Stories;
- Identifying and correcting technical debt;
- Planning and implementing technical skill improvements;
- Assisting with deliverables and activities needed for Agile governance;
- Understanding ofAgile techniques including but not limited to User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, and Automated Testing;
- Understanding of common processes and tools that support Agile methodologies (Rally, VersionOne, Jira, etc.); and,
- Understanding of DevOps principles, tools and concepts.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.