A big part of this transformation is making sure we have systems in place to drive business results.
You will architect, design, develop, maintain, operate and support Dynamics ERP landscape. Work on Dynamics ERP implementations and integrations, including all project phases such as initiation, analysis, design, build, test, and deployment. You will collaborate with our software development staff, business analysts and project managers throughout multiple project life cycles. To be successful candidate will utilize their experience with Dynamics ERP platforms to support and dramatically enhance our current and future business capabilitiesWhat you'll bring to the role:
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 3 years working on a Dynamics ERP development team in all phases of the SDLC, including at least two full life cycle Dynamics ERP implementations
- Experience integrating to and from Dynamics ERP.
- Experience working with vendors, 3rd party resources, including off shore
- Demonstrated strong understanding of software development life cycles
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with systems integration preferred
- Excellent written communication skills, along with strong presentation and client/consulting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage and prioritize multiple, often competing, priorities
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated excellent judgment with the ability to independently solve problems and make decisions with little or no need for direct supervision
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate future needed changes or identify problem areas and take effective actions
- Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals in a team environment