Atrilogy's Direct Client is looking for Web Application developer in Scottsdale, AZ . This is a Direct Hire Full time position.
Web / Application developer
Direct Hire - Full time position
Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers. This includes responsibility for server-side web application logic as well as the intergration of front-end consumer facing media products and services. Web/App Developer Job Responsibilities:
Works with various departments and operations to develop and maintain internal and proprietary web and mobile based apps; focuses on designing, developing, and deploying solutions to ongoing technical issues as appropriate; works with other development staff on building consistent high quality code; performs thorough QA testing of developed code; works with the IT Development and Hardware teams to ensure releases work within the confines of the current environment restrictions. Education and/or Experience:
Web/App Developer Job Duties
- 8+ years of web and app development experiencing, preferably in robust enterprise level web applications and/or SAAS model environments.
- Advocate of thorough QA testing, automation and test-driven development and deployment.
- Experience with Auth0, MongoDB and Contentful desired.
- Knoledge of SQL (MS SQL, MySQL) required.
- Experience with mobile enabled web applications (using Bootstrap or other major scaffolding libraries).
- Experience in Cordova, React Native, or other native mobile development desired.
- Experience with Dynamics365 is a plus.
- Familiar with the latest trends in web security mechanisms is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree, or Computer Science/ Software Engineering degree is a plus.
- Work related experience is a requirement.
- Develops web/app solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Works with other development staff and key stakeholders to understand the application functionalities and the business rules of existing code.
- Utilizes business requirements and documentation to build accurate systems that maximize efficiency.
- Prepares and deploys solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Consistently documents code to ensure readability and understanding across other developers.
- Contribute to the Application Architecture, with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Business Analysts, DBA's, Developers, Quality Assurance and Testing, Software Configuration Management, etc.)
- All major Enterprise Resource Planning packages (including Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson)
- Health care consulting resources and services (including ICD-10)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by CRN magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing IT solution providers and by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Based in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, and Atlanta.