CGS Business Solutions is committed to helping you, as an esteemed IT Professional, find the next right step in your career. We match professionals like you to rewarding consulting or full-time opportunities in your area of expertise. We are currently seeking Technical Professionals who are searching for challenging and rewarding jobs for the following opportunity:
CGS is currently hiring for a self-starting Permanent Software Application Developer in Ontario, CA. Our Banking and Wealth Management client is looking to hire a talented IT individual to support the various lines of business applications. Reporting into the VP of IT Business Solutions; you will work directly with the integration and support of the core banking platforms and solutions. This is an exciting career opportunity for a Solutions minded Software Developer who is articulate and has tenacity to solve business application issues. Do you enjoy being creative, innovative, and have a passion for continuous improvement in a test-driven development environment. You will work on next generation solutions; enhancing current solutions within the Business Solutions department to streamline and reduce inefficiencies.
QUALIFICATIONS A min of 3+ years of working experience on:
- Proven experience on developing Web Applications/ client-side applications
- Proficiency in C#, ASP.Net (.NET CORE ideal) Visual Studio, MVC et al
- Understanding of MS SQL queries and extraction of data from multiple sources.
- Good experience with building Workflow and forms and some exposure to SharePoint would be helpful
- Good skills with working with Data transformation tools
- Develop custom API solutions for customer requests
- Support of Business Applications (spec management, releases and enhancements)
- Experience in all phases of the SDLC/ software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and source management with some experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with Process Automation or scripting (PowerShell, C# or Python) would be helpful
- Have passion for learning new technologies and enhancing existing skills
- Experience multi-tasking/ managing multiple projects and working within deadlines.
- Good team player, have ability and willingness to learn
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, OR equivalent experience.
- Develop new custom API’s, utilize existing code, rewrite and make enhancements to improve user experiences with business applications.
- Develop C# or PowerShell code from requirements and according to client specifications for primarily windows client-side applications
- Create workflows and forms per business user needs
- Gather business requirements and create user stories to meet business user requirement needs. Apply best practices of professional software engineering, including testing, and deployment methodologies.
- Create testable, maintainable, efficient, secure, and consistently accurate code.
- Research, evaluate and propose new technologies and methodologies.
- Demonstrate a degree of creativity and problem-solving skills
- Follow the established software development life cycle
- Support applications using software development methodologies including structured programming, documentation, design and code review
- Work with business analysts and application users to define and design robust user centric application solutions
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems.
- Document and maintain technical documentation for all work
- Provide regular status to project coordinators and management.
About CGS Business Solutions: CGS specializes in IT business solutions, staffing and consulting services. With a strong focus in IT Applications, Network Infrastructure, Information Security, and Engineering. CGS is an INC 5000 company and is honored to be selected as one of the Best IT Recruitment Firms in California. After five consecutive Fastest Growing Company titles, CGS continues to break into new markets across the USA. Companies are counting on CGS to attract and help retain these resource pools in order to gain a competitive advantage the rapidly changing business environments.