Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for an ApplicationDeveloper (PHP/Java/MySQL/ Cloud)
for a Contract
assignment with one of our premier Information Technology Services
clients in Alpharetta, GA
Remote for now
(Please, no third party Corp-to-Corp) Responsibilities
- Seeking a Senior Developer to help us with our cloud(azure) migration, in addition to design and development of web applications.
- Responsible for directing web site content creation, enhancement and maintenance.
- Building/updating CI/CD pipelines.
- Run/maintain applications in Azure.
- Experience with Containers, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Experience with creating CI/CD pipelines using GitHub/GitLab.
- Experience with one of the Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure.
- DevOps(GitLab/GitHub) -3 years
- Cloud Technologies(Azure, AWS, GCP)
- PHP/Java - 5-8 years
- MySQL - 5 years
- Apache Web Server - 3 years.
- HTML/CSS - 3 years.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent training required
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com