Note : Please reply ONLY if you
1) have all the Required skill set and have worked as an "Application Developer (VB.NET/ORACLE/PL/SQL)" in a large & Complex enterprise level IT Environment.
2) can meet the min required experience as defined under the MANDATORY Skill.
3) can provide at least 3 verifiable experience from completed and/or substantially completed jobs that closely match this request + fill out a skill Matrix
4) Can go through a Full background investigations (including finger printing) by the client once selected. Your Status WILL ALSO BE VERIFIED USING E-VERIFY SYSTEM.
5) have a Competitive Rate
6) Can come for a Mandatory F-2-F interview OR web cam interview
7) Can sign a certification form verifying All the experience in your resume
8) will be available in late Aug 2020 timeframe as the background check after a successful interview takes a minimum of 3-5 weeks.
====s and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.
NOTE: GIS will utilize the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all persons employed during the term of the Contract
Note to Consulting Companies : ANY CONSULTANT’S RESUME YOU SEND ME “MUST” BE ON YOUR COMPANY’S PAYROLL, NO H1-VISA TRANSFER, NO PRO-MARKETING, NO SISTER COMPANY RESUMES. The resume should have the DIRECT contact info and email of the candidate otherwise the candidate will NOT be considered. ALL H1 candidates including those on EAD WOULD need to provide I-797 + DL copy (no exceptions).
Each staff member assigned to this project must have a background screening that is equivalent to a Level Two (2) screening standard.
This is a fixed fee/hourly based project which is inclusive of travel, lodging, per diem expenses and all other costs associated with the completion of the associated tasks.
Note: This is a complete Maintenance project and Client allots 1854 hours for the year for each consultants.
The purpose of this solicitation is to select a qualified candidate to provide staff augmentation services as an Applications Development Analyst. The positions will report to the Applications Maintenance Services (AMS) Team.
Required Tasks to be Performed:
• Provide maintenance, enhancement and support for a variety of the agency’s business applications.
• Assisting in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
• Research and document requirements of program users.
• Writing, translating and coding software programs and applications per specifications.
• Assisting in the development and maintenance of user manuals and guidelines.
• Working with network administrators, systems analysts and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.
• Providing mentoring and guidance to junior programmers.
Mandatory Skills and Abilities: EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology major, or equivalent work experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
• 7+ years’ experience developing desktop applications with VB.Net
• 5+ years’ experience developing using Visual Studio IDE. (Specific versions that we maintain leverage: Visual Studio 2008 and 2013)
• 5+ years’ experience with Oracle databases with the capability to write complex queries and develop complex PL/SQL database objects, including both DML and DDL.
• 3+ years’ experience developing classic Microsoft ASP (ASP 3.0) applications
• Experience using code repositories, preferably Git
• Experience using continuous integration tools, preferably Jenkins
• Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs
• Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies
• Knowledge of Information Systems Development Methodology (ISDM)
• Experience with database query tools (i.e., TOAD, SQL Developer, SQL Navigator)
• Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
• Knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
• Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to identify potential problems and design/specifications and assigned application software systems
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work assignments
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, oral and written communication skills
Preferred Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (KSAs):
• Familiarity with Agile development, specifically Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP) and Kanban.
• Experience developing applications with the following languages: Oracle Forms, PHP, Crystal Reports and VB6
• Experience in web development leveraging XML and CSS
• Experience developing web services, preferably RESTful web services
• Experience with responsive design frameworks, preferably Bootstrap
• Experience with environmental regulatory business processes and practices
• Knowledge and understanding of DEP’s technical environment
Resume for Proposed Consultant - Resume Should have the following information :
Use no larger #11 - Calibri font and single line spacing.
- All work experience related to the CLIENT’s request for service
- Sufficient detail for CLIENT to determine dates of the related work experience, how extensive the related work experience is, and the depth of knowledge and skills of the proposed candidate related to the needs of CLIENT
- Candidate Education
- Professional Summary
- Technical Skills
- Work Experience
Candidate References: Three (3) references must be provided and include the following:
- Name of Company:
- Contact Person & Title:
- Contact Telephone Number:
- Contact Email Address:
- Job Period of Service: (MM/YYYY-MM/YYYY)
- Description (Scope of Work):
- Reference should be a company contact not a peer on the project.
- Verify candidate references, if incomplete and CLIENT is unable to email and call their reference, the proposal will be unaccepted.
The Application Developer will report to the designated CLIENT supervisor. The Application Developer is expected to perform the tasks and specific assignments given by the CLIENT supervisor.
Note : These are Full Time ON-SITE Contract Position with NO remote options allowed.
**When responding please do tell us your All-inclusive compensation requirements ***.
POSITION STARTS : Late Aug 2020
# of Positions : 1
No phone calls please.
Local Citizens are encouraged to Apply
No relocation assistance provided.
ONLY Candidates with an exact match will be contacted
Candidates should be authorized to work in the US.