Location: Minneapolis, MN or Chicago, IL
If you are someone who creates innovative solutions, then this might be the position for you! You will be responsible for the development of new platforms driving digital transformation in the design process. We are searching for a problem solver who can work in a highly agile, collaborative team to drive effective user experience outcomes.
- 8+ years experience developing software, web, and mobile applications
- 5+ years of experience with C# and Java
- 3+ years of mobile app development using either React Native or Flutter
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, architecture and/or engineering or equivalent.
- Experience working in a collaborative, multi-office, virtual team environment.
- Experience using HTML and CSS
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable history of successful project delivery.
- Full software development lifecycle experience on enterprise-class, scalable applications.
- Agile development methodology.
- Experience using Git.
- Experience with SQL, Azure Data Warehouse, and Azure Data Lake development
- Experience working with Cloud Web Services such as Azure or AWS and REST APIs.
- Experience working with WebGL, experience working with 2D/3D geometry.
- BIM and AEC Specific product development.
- Review of projects with managers to ensure quality, efficient and profitable project performance and implementation.
- Effectively communicate proven design patterns and implement solutions that promote code quality and extensibility.
- Collaborate with Project/Product management, Designers, and Engineers in an agile environment.
- Establish annual business goals, strategies and tactics in collaboration with the Global Sector Leader and Regional Leader.
- Work closely with teams to nurture client relationships, develop new business, and secure new clients.
- Attend industry events, business development events, interviews, and client meetings as required.
- Lead/ participate in career plan reviews for sector-specific staff and business development staff.
- Conduct code reviews with programming peers.
- Keep up with evolving tech trends and best practices.
- Analyze end-user needs and design, test, and develop software to satisfy demand.
- Lead the development of new applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
- Lead and mentor a dedicated engineering team to implement new features and business functionality.
- Achieve annual profit and growth goals.