Software development position to work on a project with development in a Web UI, Windows Service, Restful API and database MS-SQL environment. Technologies for the most part are Microsoft based
with some light work being done in NServiceBus and RabbitMQ.
* Support the development of applications, which provide essential solutions for internal/external clients; may include debugging current systems or programming simple enhancements
* Take ownership of tasks as assigned to ensure successful implementation; get support from experienced Software Engineers as needed
* Follow detailed specs for straightforward fixes and enhancements to existing applications and maintain continuous integrations and processes
* Work with business representatives and other Developers to understand business requirements and processes
* Work with business representatives to understand outcomes of testing phase; identify solutions to resolve basic issues
* Support business representatives and other Developers as needed with implementation and release activities as needed to ensure a successful delivery
* May maintain databases used for development and testing, depending on the area and technical specialty
* Monitor system-wide tests to continually improve products, services and processes
* Monitor the implementation of system improvements and documents results
* Work with project/area team to gather requirements, and document, design, build and maintain solutions
* Recent experience in the financial services industry working with financial data
* Strong Quantitative aptitude
* Technical Writing
* 5-10 years of relevant professional experience
* BA/BS Degree
* Working understanding of generally accepted software development methodologies, tools, and techniques
* Willing to learn and adapt to internal process.
* Eagerness to learn and solve problems with positive attitude are desired.
* Minimum 2 years of recent development experiences using Visual Studio, TFS, and MS SQL Server
* Must have experience in the following: C#, SQL server, T-SQL, writing queries, data modeling.
* Full stack development experience highly valued