Application Developer #1659
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience.
- Typically possesses 5+ years of relevant work experience with C#, Application Development, and React/Angular/Vue.js.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Estimates time against defined programming tasks.
- Ability to research, comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents accurately.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations.
- Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
- Under general supervision, plans, analyzes, develops, maintains, and supports a moderately complex application or a small system. Participates in the design, specification, implementation, and maintenance of systems.
- Designs, codes, tests, and documents software programs of moderate complexity as per the requirement specifications.
- Participates in design reviews and technical briefings for specific applications.
- Assists in preparation of requirement specifications, laying out of screens, reports, and forms including documenting and revising user procedures and/or manuals. Involved with resolution of low complexity software development issues that may arise in a production environment. Analyzes, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Supports existing software application to cover incident management, problem management, and release management.
For immediate consideration, qualified candidates should send their resumes to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org