* Qualified applicants will have a Bachelor's Degree in Web Development/Web Design
or hold a Technical Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent combination of
education and minimum 5+ years web development experience).
* Perform daily tasks of analysis, programming and testing as needed.
* Assist with; capturing business requirements, design, .NET architecture and
XML that interact with the Department's Information Systems.
* Experience in software development utilizing Agile with SCRUM required.
* Perform front-end, middle-tier and back-end development.
* Extremely detailed oriented and able to follow Department standards.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must have.
* Candidate must work on-site at Department of Transportation, Lincoln, NE. (telecommuting is not an option)
* Regular and reliable attendance is required.
* Test Driven Development
* Telerik Tool / Kendo set
* ADO.NET/Entity Framework based data access services using C#
* Experience with application development in accounting/financial systems is
preferred, but not required.
* Experience with designing and building secure ASP.NET applications.
* Experience with SSRS reports is preferred, but not required.
* Experience with Agile development methodology is preferred, but not required.
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact