Do you have a commitment to excellence and a "work hard, play hard" mentality?
Do you like solving problems and learning?
Do you like to work where employees are passionate about what they do?
Then DataBank is the place for you.
DataBank is looking for an application developer to join our team.? The developer will build web interfaces for our hosting infrastructure and new features for our ERP application.? The candidate will be responsible for building controls that allow customers to interact with their servers over the web and implement them in an AngularJS environment backed by SOAP-based web services.? This is an exciting opportunity for a hybrid developer /designer to grow their skills with a variety of different technologies.? The ideal candidate will also have experience integrating to 3rd party APIs, ASP.NET, WinForms, SQL/MySQL, C#, SSRS and Dashboard development.
Our development team is a small and agile organization with a wide breadth of skills.? We work within the constructs of a loose Scrum including quarterly objectives, and bi-weekly sprints.? We're constantly looking to improve our code via techniques like continuous integration, continuous delivery, unit testing and coded UI testing.? Individuality is encouraged as you will be expected to creatively solve problems assigned to you.? Advice from other team members is always available.
- Display information about VMWare servers, and build controls for changing them.
- Integrate to our backup system and provide the interface for users to restore files on our customer portal.
- Build out UI for a metrics-based dashboard that describes our customer's hosting environment.
- Integrate to DCIM for displaying power usage in the portal for colocation customers
- Create new custom modules for our ERP client/server application
- Implement python scripts for automating actions in response to alarms in our monitoring system.
- Design and Develop Web Tools for our customers.
- Work with Databases and SOAP/REST based API s.
- Triage issues and develop new features in our ERP system
- Triage issues and create new scripts for our monitoring system
- Dabble in unfamiliar code.
- Generate testing scripts
- Generate Development, Design and QA Use Case documents
- 6+ yrs. experience with more than one of the following: C#, VB, ASP.NET and/or VB.NET.
- Ability to write complex SQL Queries
- Experience with Epicor ITSM
- Experience with CMS systems
- Experience with API's like VMWare, Cisco, F5 Load Balancers, NAS, SAN, etc.
- Python Scripting
- Powershell Scripting
- Experience with server technologies such as Windows and Linux
- Automated Unit and UI Test Script Development
- Health, Dental, Vision packages
- 401k matched by company
- 3 weeks Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance