ERP International, LLC is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a full-time time position supporting the USCIS directorate within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in Washington, DC. The ideal candidate will perform requirements analysis and develops user stories to support the agile team.
Be the Best! Come join our team of IT professionals supporting some of the leading software development and system transformation programs within the Federal Government. We are currently looking for developers, architects, and technology managers to support our programs across DHS, DoD, and DHSS. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* 15 Days PTO, Plus 10 Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
Job Specific Details and Tasks:
• Performs requirements analysis and develops user stories to support agile team
• Applies business process review to support the coordination of activities between and amongst functional units supporting one to more functional lines of business
• Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization; contribute to acceptance/functional testing duties.
• Participate in agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development of every 2 weeks
• Assist development/test teams in activities with test script development and acceptance testing
• Communicates with the development team and DHS stakeholders to successfully address requirements
Security: Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply., and ability to pass DHS EOD Process. Active DHS EOD/Public Trust (preferred)
Certification: CSM or related Agile practitioner certification
603 7th St Suite 203 Laurel, MD, 20707