**Currently remote; based out of Charlotte, NC**
We're looking for a motivated Application Developer to support our industry-leading client in Charlotte.Due to client requirement, applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Application Developer:
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Maintain and enhance existing applications
- Troubleshoot and debug integration applications
- Process change requests and quality assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes
- Design modifications based on defined requirements and coordinate development efforts on maintained applications
- Ensure adherence to all applicable standards
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience
- Work experience in addition to degree: 5-10 years as an IT Application Developer or equivalent
- At least 4 years of coding/programming, troubleshooting, SQL coding, business requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis
Job ID: 355372 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!