**REMOTE START with an eventual transition to onsite pending COVID resolution**
We're looking for a talented Application Developer to support our large financial client in Pittsburgh. You will help manage vendor systems; this role is 70% vendor support / 30% technical.This is a contract to hire opportunity. Applicants must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis and convert to FTE following contract duration. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Application Developer:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of experience
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Hands-on experience with Windows OS, Linux OS, Windows batch scripting, Linux shell scripting, Oracle, SQL Server, and integrating vendor applications
- Experience working in a fast-paced, Agile development/project environment
- Experience with change control, source code management, DR testing, issue tracking processes
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Vendor management
- Financial experience a plus
Job ID: 354805 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!