Title: Application Developer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD448961518
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for an Application Developer with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Develops, deploys and documents new software programs.
- Provides software sustainment support through upgrading, patching, trouble shooting, and installation.
- Researches and reviews potential software and/or systems, analyzes applicability for company's use, and provides recommendation.
- Develops systems policies and procedure and audits use.
- Designs, develops and documents systems architecture and resolves conflicts.
- Consults with customers, analyzes customer's business requirements, reviews potential solutions and proposes future options.
- Responds to all customer issues and resolves. Develops and delivers training.
- Technical bachelor's degree and 5 or more years related work experience or a Master's degree with 3 or more years. A technical degree is defined as any four-year degree, or greater, in mathematics, sciences or technologies.
- Preferred experience includes experience with Microsoft Development Suite: MS SQL Server, C#, .NET, (WPF, WCF), as well as modern web UI framework experience (Angular JS).
- Should be familiar with working on an Agile development team and common productivity tools to include: MS Teams, Bitbucket, and Atlassian JIRA.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs