Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Application Developer III. This is Contingent on award of the ATEC proposal.
Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for an Applications Developer III.
The Applications Developer will be responsible for planning and delivering contracted services to the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) located at on-site in Aberdeen, Maryland. ATEC is one of DOD s foremost test and training organizations supporting DOD, non-DOD, and commercial materiel developers by testing a broad spectrum of equipment throughout their life cycles, from concept through deployment. The scope of this effort is to provide a select range of Information Technology (IT), IT logistics and cybersecurity services. The IT services encompass all activities necessary to provide project management; software & application development and maintenance; network management; system administration and infrastructure operations including Cloud migration and operations; general IT Support including help desk and VTC; and cybersecurity services.
The Applications Developer should have the following experience:
Desired experience includes the following:
- Developed customized applications for the Army or other services within the DoD.
- Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, Computer Information Systems or other closely related discipline and 7+ years of relevant experience OR a Master s Degree and 5+ years of experience OR an Associates degree and 9+ years of experience
- Experience independently developing medium scale, complex software programs and mentoring other software team members
- Creating and maintaining deliverables for software releases and overseeing schedules and communication with program management and subject matter experts.
- Experience developing, implementing, and managing automated software source control in industry standard platforms such as Jenkins and/or TFS.
- Experience with .NET Framework, Visual Basic.net, SQL, XML, VBA for Office Applications development technologies
- Worked in an agile software development
- Debugging/troubleshooting, testing and remediating cybersecurity vulnerabilities in software code.
- Experience in developing and deploying Web applications
- Familiar with multiple operating systems.
- Possess a certification including Comp Tia Sec+.
Clearance RequirementsMUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, s can be considered for this position.
- IT experience in support of the Army.
- Experience in supporting complex tasks, including review of work products for correctness, compliance with industry 'best practices', DOD standards, and Army standards.
- Specialized experience as a BI (Business Intelligence) or SharePoint Developer
Salary and Benefits include but not limited to:
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Regular - Start and End times are dependent on customer requirements
- Leave benefits include Paid holidays, Vacation, Sick and Bereavement
- Retirement benefits include 401K with 20% match to employee contribution, and Employee Stock Ownership Shares provided by DSA.
- Insurance benefits include customizable Medical, Dental, Health, Company Paid Life and Disability Insurance, Health savings, Vision and Domestic Partner Coverage
- Miscellaneous benefits include Tuition assistance and Technical 100% Paid Training and Family Tuition Assistance.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone. DSA's leadership and training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers and reinforce DSA'sguiding principles
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSAemployees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K.DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please emailHR @dsainc.comor call 1-.
DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.