At MedStar Health, we combine the best aspects of academic medicine, research, and innovation with a complete spectrum of clinical services in the advancement of patient care. We have been named one of the Most Wired hospitals and health systems in the nation, by Hospitals & Health Networks.
The Application Developer will fulfill customer requirements through the development of information technology deliverables when an "off the shelf" product does not exist.
- Analyze and evaluate current and future user requirements, procedures, and problems to develop information systems solutions
- Supervise or mentor small team of developers working on the same project
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent technical experience
- Five years of related experience in application development including knowledge of software development methodologies and database administration
- Knowledge of healthcare operations and experience in data modeling, HSCRC Tape Preparation, Microsoft SQL Server 2008-2014, and Microsoft VB.NET
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Willing to carry a pager/cell phone for 24/7 on-call support
- The ability to move within the MedStar family while keeping your benefits in tact
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefit package
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more
Join a staff that goes above and beyond every day to provide the best quality of care to our patients. Interested candidates, please apply online at http://www.medstarhealthjobs.org/job/7267673/application-developer-iii-silver-spring-md/
For additional information and to join our talent community, visit www.medstarhealthjobs.org. EOE-m/f/d/v.