Our client engages health information exchanges (HIEs), healthcare providers, and other data sources – and enables the electronic exchange of health information. Through our people, managed services, data and technology, the team powers the ideas, expertise, implementation and results of their services that make increased access to data possible. Our client’s people are authentic, courageous, innovative, principled, empathetic and entrepreneurial. They offer a great fast-pace work environment, professional development, challenging careers and competitive compensation.
As an Applications Developer, you will perform a variety of professional, technical and analytical duties in the design, development, support and maintenance of systems that enable the electronic exchange of data and provide support for other internal company initiatives. Your duties will include, but are not limited to, requirements gathering and analysis, application and/or interface configuration, application design, system development and maintenance, software testing, data verification, project coordination and customer service.
Our client will rely on their Application Developer perform the required administrative and technical duties while serving as SME on existing product offerings as well as new enhancements. Acquiring experience and specialized knowledge you will be expected to increase your role and participate in more challenging assignments. Your support may include an on-call rotation requiring the employee to be available to resolve production issues outside of normal business hours.
Product Design and Development
- Design and document architecture diagrams and solutions for applications.
- Develop and code applications using recognized industry technologies, such as .NET, Java, C#.
- Design, create and maintain custom reports using enterprise tools such as Microsoft Server Reporting Services.
- Assist with regression and performance testing of existing applications as needed.
- Support architecture design sessions, requirements and implementations.
Client and Product Support
- Support applications for the exchange of electronic health information.
- Provide guidance to team members on operational support for healthcare applications and products.
- Participate timely in on-call support rotation duties as needed.
- Analyze, identify and correct technical problems and deficiencies with operational tools or processes.
Develop Documentation and Processes
- Produce documentation for new and existing applications and processes.
- Develop test cases relating to requirements of system enhancements.
- At least 5+ years of experience in developing software applications using C#, ASP.Net MVC, Web API, WCF, EF and SQL Server.
- Experience developing web services with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience in developing CI/CD pipeline and working with Git/Azure DevOps.
- Experience with web service standards and techniques such as SOAP, WS-*, REST, JSON, XML.
- Experience with securing web service using certificate-based security TLS/SSL, JWT, CORS.
- Technical expertise with highly secure architectures, coding principles and design patterns.
- Experienced with HL7 clinical data structures and CDA/CCD clinical payloads.
- Experience with Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Experience in systems support (analysis, documentation, testing and training).
- Familiarity with waterfall and Agile (Scrum) development methodologies.
- Experience in preparing technical documentation.
- Willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours to support clients.
- Experience or at least familiarity with .Net Core.
- Experience or at least familiarity with Azure App Service, Functions, Storage and other services.
- Background in health information technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.