King of Prussia, PA Description:
Our client in King of Prussia, PA is currently seeking a mid level . net Application Developer.
This role will be remote through Covid then onsite in King of Prussia-- this is open to W2 candidates only.
Application developers are responsible for designing and coding new applications as well as enhancing and supporting existing applications.This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Responsible for designing, coding, testing, and debugging robust and complex database-driven applications using C#, WCF, MVC, Razor and T-SQL, with Visual Basic and Access experience a plus for legacy application migration.
- At least 3-5 years' of development experience writing software products and/or services
- Ability to work the full life-cycle of a software development project
- Excellent programming skills in C# and T-SQL, with at least 2-3 years' experience
- Experience with web services implemented in WCF a plus
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC framework using Razor syntax a plus
- Experience with jQuery is a plus
- Strong object oriented programming and design skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Deliver high quality software without compromise
- Experience in Visual Basic and Access for legacy application migration
- Experience with the healthcare industry and workers' compensation is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work across multiple teams
- Excellent documentation skills in order to plan, create, track and sustain software engineering work
- Bachelor of Computer Science or Engineering degree (or equivalent)
Please send qualified resumes to Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com