Richmond, VA Description:
Our client is currently seeking a Application Developer Manager
Responsible for development of database and web applications to support the PAS. Assure that the Patient Account Services Center obtains the highest quality of Information Systems by creating and/or maintaining databases, programs and web pages for end users. Duties Include:
- Identify opportunities for greater efficiencies through process improvement, systems integration and guide the implementation of these solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Application Development group, providing leadership to its staff
- Develop training programs for all developed systems.
- Manage, research and analysis, and adhoc reporting. -Communicate business analysis and reporting requirements to development staff.
- Continuously work with vendors to ensure proper functionality of existing software technologies. -Responsible for performance management.
-Recommend and maintain any hardware improvements required to support all developed systems. -Experience using the .NET framework and .NET development
-Experience with the following programming languages:
-NET (Web Forms/MVC)
-C# (Web and Console apps)
-SQL Server - TSQL -Web API
-Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
-Experience with Agile methodology Education
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or related field.
-Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement.
-Minimum four years technical experience in Information Technology and Services.
- Minimum one year management experience Contact: email@example.com This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com