Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team in the Mission, Cyber and Intelligence Solutions (MCIS) Group. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented Applications Developer, in the Clarksburg, WV area, with strong Customer relationships. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
The FSS Division provides cyber solutions to a wide range of Defense and Intelligence Community customers. This division consists of a team of technical leaders that deliver advanced technical solutions to government organizations. Our customers have high standards, are technically adept, and use our products daily to support their mission of protecting national security. Our contributions to our customers success is driving our growth. A qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Performs as a technical expert in the design development, coding, testing, and debugging new software or complex enhancements to existing software.
- Works with technical staff to understand and to develop resolution of software problems.
- Assist in developing code/scripts to move data (log files) and sending/queuing transactions to the cloud to do investigative search (or other new functions).
- Develop code/scripts to receive data back from the cloud and re-insert it into the main transaction processing to the cloud example aid in developing code/scripts to move data log files and sending/queuing transactions to the cloud to do the investigative research or other new function.
- May need to assume supporting the current XML programming.
- Work with the database experts to support mainframe needs to keep data in sync with the cloud.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and respond to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Participates in the development of software user manuals.
- Assists in the training of less experienced software development staff and may act as a team leader on less complex projects.
Must be a Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. with the ability to obtain/maintain a Top Secret clearance is required. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent and five to seven years related experience.
- Java Web Services; Angular JS Knowledge
- Relational databases (PostgreSQL)
- Linux Experience
- Experience working on Agile teams (both developing and testing through component level).
- The following experience is preferred, but not required:
- Web services
- Developing applications using SOAP, REST, JSON, XML
- Willing to work on an Agile team developing on IBM mainframes in both z/OS and z/VM environments.
- Working in a variety of Linux environments.
- Angular2 Experience
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Job Function: Performs system and subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, and subsystem and system integration and tests for a system. Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review. Acts as technical lead for pre-proposal, proposal, and existing program efforts. Involvement in business development includes briefing customers on company capabilities. Supports program management office in technical role. Represents the organization as the prime customer contact on contracts or projects. May research the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues. Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters, often requiring coordinated activity across organizational lines. May provide technical guidance to lower level software engineers. Education and Experience: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. 7 to 9 years of relevant work experience. Physical Requirements: Sedentary Work